Your site could be better, but you’re not sure how.
Maybe it’s a new site, but it just isn’t generating the leads you’d envisioned.
Or perhaps your site is a few years old, and you’re wondering if you need a complete re-design, or just a few updates on key pages.
Without breaking the bank, you’d like an experienced eye to take a look at your website and give you honest feedback.
A successful site assessment leaves you with a list of recommendations that you can implement on your site with relative ease.
Often there are aspects of a site that can be improved quickly. Here are some examples of common problem areas:
- Confusing product or service descriptions.
- Poor typographic etiquette which leads to poor readability and low credibility.
- Low quality photography.
- Bland “about” page.
- Pages with too many choices and no clear call to action.
- Lack of credibility signals. (social proof, credentials, good content, etc.)
- If your site is a good candidate for an assessment (see form below), we’ll schedule a 15-30 minute call to go over your main challenges and goals.
- I’ll review your site and put together a document (often with screenshots), with my recommendations.
- We’ll wrap up with another call to go over my recommended changes.
Although I strive to give you recommendations that are fast and easy to implement, you may have to do some thinking to attain meaningful improvements.
$119 to be paid before our first phone meeting.